Soil Moisture Tester (MO-330)
Reads moisture levels in gardens, lawn, land, etc.
Take the questioning out of gardening
Use this Soil Moisture Meter to easily check the condition of your plants.
The meter will quickly tell that soil is DRY (plant needs watering) or WET (needs to dry out).
You will never over-water or under-water your plants. Save water and save money.
1. The sensor cone never falls off the copper probe due to the up-graded structure
2. New-designed single packing for stronger protection during transportation and storage
3. Thicker Yellow Copper stem at 8 inches length
4. No batteries or electricity needed
5. Easy to read levels
6. Testing Range: 1-10
7. Indoor/outdoor use
8. Color coded reading system
Hold the head of the soil moisture meter in your hand and insert
the probe into the soil for 3/4 of the pot.
Red zone: Dry ~ Slightly Humid, for plants such as Christ Plant, Beaver Tail, Jasmine Star, etc.
Green zone: Slightly Humid ~ Humid, right for most plants, such as Begonia, Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Fuchsia, Philodendron, Geranium, Azalea etc.
Blue zone: High Humid, do not water or drown your plants.