Heat Powered Stove Fan
SF-800B2 (2 BLACK color blade)
SF-800N2 (2 Nickel color blade)
SF-800G2 (2 Golden color blade)
* Patented product in China
* NO need of any ELECTRICITY, Cords or Batteries!
* Self Powered using the heat ofthe stove or fireplace
* Fan Outputs 110 CFM to helpcirculate warm air throughout the room
* Fan speed varies automaticallywith stove or fireplace temperature
* 7" double blade deliversbroad range of warm air
* Fan speed varies automaticallywith wood stove or fireplace temperatures of 200-345 degrees
* Ultra Quiet - Helps circulatewarm air throughout the room
* Increases your stove orfireplace heating efficiency
Dimension: 6.75 inches wide x 5.75 inches deep x 8.75inches high
Made of anodized extruded aluminum to prevent rust orcorrosion.
Weight: 4 lbs
The WooddStove Fan SF-800 is heat-powered fans designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood-stove operating with normal surface temperatures of between 205° C and 345° C. These fans do not use batteries or mains power. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
Warm air is circulated directly into the living area rather than having most of the stoves heat rise immediately to the ceiling, thereby increasing the heating efficiency of your stove.
Unique Blade Design:
The unique anodised Golden or Nickel colored blade has been specifically designed to deliver a very broad cross section of gentle air movement instead of a small cone of concentrated air.
Stovemate Fan starts automatically and adjust speed with the stove's temperature. As the stove heats up the Stovemate Fan runs faster to move more air into the room. As the stove burns down and cools, the Stovemate Fan automatically slows down and stops.
Costs Nothing to Operate:
Stovemate Fans use only the heat from the stove. The Stovemate Fan is the most economical way to efficiently circulate warm air. It does not use any batteries and can be used where there is no electricity.
Stovemate Fans are made from anodised Aluminium that will not rust.