Analog Sound Level Meter (SL-2050)
* 7 sound-level ranges_allow measurements from 50 - 126 dB
* A and C weightings_lets you check compliance with safety regulations as well as make acoustic analysis.
* Slow and fast response settings_let you check peak and average noise levels.
* Built-in battery condition indicator
* Phono-type output jack_for connection to home theater or test equipment.
* Threaded insert_lets you attach the meter to a camera tripod for increased accuracy.
Switch Setting Range of Measurement
60 dB 50- 66 dB
70 dB 60- 76 dB
80 dB 70- 86 dB
90 dB 80- 96 dB
100 dB 90-106 dB
110 dB 100-116 dB
120 dB 110-126 dB
Accuracy: +/-2 dB @ 114 dB
Standard: 0 dB = 0.0002 ubar
Weighting: A and C
Response: Fast and Slow
Signal Output: 1.0 volt (peak)
Battery Check: Tests 'good' from 7.0 (To 10.5 volt)
Power Supply: 9-volt rectangular type x 1
Size: 160 x 62x 44mm
Weight: Approx. 185g